About the Job
Novus Altair Ltd is the provider of professional security services such as Manned Guarding, Mobile Patrols, Keyholding & Alarm Response Services, and Control Room Services to a range of businesses across the UK and is currently seeking individuals to promote and expand the business in various regions across the UK.
The post holder(s) would be established Business Development Manager with a stable employment record. Selling into the various designated regions across the UK, candidates should be familiar with the entire sales cycle from lead finding, through to presentations, tendering and closing. The market to be attacked will be the Blue chip commercial & Industrial, Retail, local authorities, construction and retail key holding etc.
The monthly/quarterly/annual sales target for this role and the commission structure will be decided in conjunction with the successful candidate.
The Business Development Manager / Regional Sales Manager is a role made up of many different duties such as:
- Prospecting, searching, and working on new leads for the sales of the companies’ Manned Guarding Services.
- Bringing in new business, opening new accounts and gaining new customers for the company.
- You will be expected to provide customer quotes, estimates and provide excellent customer service.
- The role is a 50% new business and 50% account management role.
- You will be selling predominately into a variation of different sectors such as the blue chip commercial & industrial, retail, local authorities, construction and retail key holding etc.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- You must have at least 2 years experience with working in the manned guarding industry.
- You must have excellent knowledge of the security services industry market.
- Must have new business hunter qualities as well as strong account management skills.
- Must be organised and be able to run your own diary.
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within 28 days, your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest.
Note: Please only apply for this role if you have current experience of selling manned guarding or facilities services.