Novus Altair Ltd is the UK-based provider of professional security services such as Manned Guarding, Mobile Patrols, Key holding & Alarm Response Services, and Control Room Services. Along with that company also provides IT and R&D solutions to a range of businesses and is currently seeking an individual to handle company’s financial aspects.
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within 28 days, your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest.
Novus Altair Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.
- Masters’ degree in Accountancy/Finance from a UK University
- ACCA Qualified
- Good Communication Skills
- Full UK driving licence (desirable)
The Financial Accounts Manager is a role made up of many different duties such as:
- Develops and manages business accounts to increase sales of financial products;
- Takes responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of several business accounts;
- Manages teams handling insurance claims;
- Checks customers’ credit rating with banks and credit reference agencies, and decides whether to offer credit;
- Establishes terms of credit and ensures timely payment by customers, renegotiates payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary.
- Carries out and/or supervises general accounting and administrative work.
Note: The list is not exhaustive but indicative and the nature and scope of your duties is subject to change in line with needs of the business.
Job Reference: ANF111
Closing Date: 29/02/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
To apply for this position please send your updated CV or call at 02085072743. Our contact details can be found on our website www.NovusAltair.co.uk