- Novus Altair Ltd is a well-established Security and IT services provider based in London, UK. Novus Altair is assessed and registered for ISO 9001 Quality Management System, BS OHSAS 18001 & ISO 45001 Health & Safety, and BS EN 14001 Environmental.
- With annual sales growing steadily year-on-year we are stepping into the future strong and confident.
- Our R & D team is outstanding having introduced revolutionary concepts in using Robots and Drones for the Security Industry.
- We envisage to see ourselves as a world-class service provider in the near future.
- Towards reaching our business goals we have established a software development team in Karachi, Pakistan which works very closely with the London head office.
- As such we are looking for a senior iOS developer who has a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- The job role requires carrying out all iOS development activities where work will be closely linked up with the project manager and product owner for all assigned projects.
- The chosen candidate will be involved fully to determine project technical assessment, technical design, and continual improvement activities.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- An effective team player with the ability to work on his own initiative in order to achieve urgent deadlines. Thrives in any busy fast-moving work environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work comfortably under pressure in order to get a job done.
- As a member of the Scrum team, participate in daily stand-up meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings, and iteration reviews.
- Adhere to best practices and coding standards in all development projects.
- Respond well to training in new subjects and strive to respond correctly “first time” to the constant challenge of change.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ years of professional experience working as an iOS developer in a software house.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- 5+ years of professional experience working as an iOS developer in a software house.
Background, skills, and experience
- Object-Oriented Programming experience with Swift 3.0 and Objective-C
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Good understanding of Create/Consume Web Services
- Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc).
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. Complete integration knowledge of Google APIs, especially Google location-based service APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Evidence of background, qualifications, skills and experience will be assessed against your application and references provided.
Personal qualities will be assessed against references and your performance at the interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Monthly Salary (PKR): 100K – 200K
- iOS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)